Stay in the Loop! Free!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

search my blog posts?

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 1 Demonstration






Well, Day one! We all had these tight little smiles like telling ourselves 'this is going to be OK', when all we really wanted to do was pack up and sneak out the gate, brushes in hand.

Mr. Les painted Bettie in a bit over 2 hours, we broke for lunch (wine) and short naps. Back in the studio at 4pm and he completed Richard in just under 2 hours. 

Lisa, Suzanne and I each felt like we had bitten off more than we could chew. Monday am would arrive early...and we would be found out...with a bit of concerned anticipation, we all went to bed. Just hoping not to embarrass ourselves.

I'm having trouble doing the manual email blitz, so those of you who are already subscribed will be getting the blog automatically.

Over and Out!

vicki

2 comments:

Art By Erika said...

Allo mon ami! Thanks so much for sharing this demo with us Mr Les is quite good! But I wish I could be there with you for the wine and naps in between arting! So proud of you congrats on your major commission and congrats on this trip Red! Be safe out there sweetie Love you xxx

pammiedee said...

Hello Miss Vicki ~ It sounds like you are having a great time. I really appreciate you sharing your experiences and Mr. Les' demo. WOW! I can hardly wait to see your work as you learn new techniques. Have fun and drink some good wine for me! Love ya, Pammie