Stay in the Loop! Free!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

search my blog posts?

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day 2 Mr. D, Painting Paul


First day jitters. Whew. After watching Sunday's commission demo's, all of us were feeling a bit in over our heads. Kinda glad to get the first one down. However, I had a few points going in...I walked Les through getting his email, and he was totally flustered. Muttering things just under his breath...I asked him to sit still in his frustration so I could enjoy it a bit. And to have compassion for what I was going to feel under HIS instruction!

4 easel positions, draw numbers, #1 gets to pick 
their position first. I was 
#4...and held my own.


We're sitting at breakfast 
now, with Day #3 model, 
Georges...who appears to 
have Greek blood...and a 
wonderful profile. More about him later...just a 
teaser!

Back to Paul...and a few photos. 

If you enjoy my blog, please feel free to forward to your friends and fellow artists.

I  have reached my goal on subscriptions, so will no longer send an email link manually.

No comments: