Stay in the Loop! Free!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

search my blog posts?

Monday, February 27, 2012

Orange you Bluetiful!

I'm declaring victory on this one...did one last glaze, and renamed it. "Bluebird of Happiness" is a handmade glass product of Terra Studios just right 'near here. So, when you plan a destination visit to NWArkansas, add this to your must-see list!

"Orange you Bluetiful"
7x5" Oil on Linen/Panel
© Vicki Ross 

And below is my progress slideshow.






3 comments:

Art By Erika said...

By all means declare victory I agree!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, that slideshow is great! Underpainting is still a bit of a mystery to me, so I was especially interested in seeing how you built it up gradually and then how the final colors went over the dark underneath. Very helpful to me! And a beautiful painting too!

VickiRossArt said...

Erika, it sure was fun! Putting color on was like eating candy!

katherine, I have always been in the habit of taking process photos, and it seems like a good idea to share them. I'll have more soon!