Stay in the Loop! Free!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

search my blog posts?

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday Update on our weather!

We have had a nice quiet day, here in Northwest Arkansas! Our roommates, Ron and Pam are ready to be back in their own house...both have to go back to work tomorrow. There has been no notice of work being done to get their electricity back.

Pam made her world famous cheese dip with hamburger and sausage...and a new recipe for rum punch. While all the pregame stuff was going on, she made a few beaded things, I worked on my Flemish Method Pastel Peony. In between that, AND watching the fabulous half time show by the BOSS...I got each of us an account on Etsy and 1000 Markets.

My M&D are very tired of being without juice, but won't leave their house just a mile from Ron and Pam. At least they have wood heat and gas cooktop for cooking. Mom is all bummed about losing all the food in the freezer...and the major damage to their trees. Over 4" of ice.


Today it was 50 degrees or better, no sign of ice...but the trees look like  tornado went through. Here is our neighborhood on Thurs am...fog on top of all the ice.

this is all ice...no snow!


My boy babies...BJ (Beemer, Jr.) and Beemer (the dad)

Across the street




Obviously, I did no plein air painting during the past week! LOL!

No comments: