Stay in the Loop! Free!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Hatchfund.org

A 501-(c)3 non profit, all funds go to artist members. I had a successful campaign here for a project I designed. Read about it here: http://axully.com/repetition-with-variations/
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

search my blog posts?

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 2011 Moses Botkin Challenge

This was Diana's idea...Converse Tennis Shoes.


And, yes, there are really mine and I wear them alot (I can do that since I'm a funky painter :). Except mine are chinese embroidered purple satin! Was in a major hurry...had real good reason to bail this month, but since I've never missed a month...well you get the picture.


ended up with a pretty good shoe on a great big panel. Randy suggested the basketball (not that my Satin Chucks have ever been close to anything resembling sports!





“Satin Chucks”
9x12” oil on panel
© Vicki Ross





“Well Worn”
Oil on hardboard, 5”x7”
©2011 Diana Moses Botkin


























“Always Untied”
6x6 oil on panel
© 2011 Robin Cheers



















“Converse Reds”
6x6”  oil on canvas
©2011 Ruth Andre



























“Just Hanging Out” 
oil on hardboard, 6x6”
©2011 Sharman Owings



"Big Red" 
24"x24" Oil on canvas 
©2011 Suzanne Berry 

No comments: