Stay in the Loop! Free!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Hatchfund.org

A 501-(c)3 non profit, all funds go to artist members. I had a successful campaign here for a project I designed. Read about it here: http://axully.com/repetition-with-variations/
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

search my blog posts?

Monday, August 15, 2011

August (already?) Moses Botkin Challenge Your Car



"Cherry"
5x5" oil on cradled panel


Whew. In by a hair...this challenge has become a badge of honor. No matter what excuses have cropped up to 'skip' a month, Wicki won't let me. The topic this month was by Sharmin Owings "paint something on or in your car. I whined that it was over 100 degrees for a month and I couldn't go out. Finally a break in the weather, some fresh cherries in the fridge...and voila!


"Just Working" 
6x6-inches, oil on canvas
© by Ruth Andre


“Old Mobile” 
6x6” oil on hardboard

Aerodynamics
5x7 oil on panel
©2011 Robin Cheers


"Rocket Girl" 
Oil on hardboard, 7"x5"





3 comments:

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Your juxtaposition of the cherry and the BMW logo on your car are so perfect. Kudos!

vickiandrandyrossart said...

Thanks, Diana! I hit one every now and then...

suzanneberry said...

great response to the challenge vic! that car is indeed a cherry! so well done! sorry this took so long, still getting my stuff together since the computer meltdown!