Stay in the Loop! Free!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

search my blog posts?

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chair Paintings #2

"Spring Bluebird"
4x4" oil on panel $75
© Vicki Ross

I'd better get back to chair painting or I'll catch up with me! The glass bluebird is a product of Terra Studios just outside Fayetteville, AR. You can read about the original "Bluebird of Happiness" on their website. 

This little guy and I are going to have fun! He even traveled over the river and through the woods to Grandma's house on xmas day...

I sat him on my iPad cover and loved how the lime green changed his body color.

2 comments:

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I love that reflected green in the glaze on the bird... luscious! And that drink umbrella is just the PERFECT addition to your little still life. Keep up the good work!

suzanneberry said...

beautiful vicki! the green reflected on the blue is lovely, especially along with the umbrella! lovely!