Stay in the Loop! Free!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

search my blog posts?

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The learning never ends!



















OR, the learning is just beginning! After the last blog, the show, and the 2 day workshop with Theresa Rankin...I finished up the 3 from the workshop. As finished as they can be without overworking. Texas Creek is from a photo we took in South Texas a couple years ago on a scenic drive through Joe May's old stomping grounds. Austrian Morning is a view of a spectacular lake we painted on a day trip with Charles Reid's Salzburg/Prague workshop. My alla prima painting that day was tough.

Rome Flowers is a photo I took in Rome, exhausted with the walking and tourist-ing, and a drizzly dreary day. Alas, I have fallen in love with my background...and it should be cropped. 

I'm pleased with these, especially with all I had going on that week. Each painting is available for sale, contact mary@poorrichardsart.com for info.

Forward to any friends or like-minded people who are not afraid to subscribe to my blog. It is entirely safe, Feedblitz manages the list and is very secure. Cox cable has tightened up on outgoing emails, generally making it tough for me to send these manually. Of course, if you aren't interested, pftttt to you! (that is my best spelling for tongue out, blowing raspberries at ya)

Vicki
http://www.vickiandrandyrossart.com



1 comment:

Art By Erika said...

I'm so happy to see the Prague piece completed - it turned out so lovely! You really didn't need those classes anyway!