Stay in the Loop! Free!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Followers

search my blog posts?

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just sittin' here in my chair, SMILIN'!

Are you aware of things that make youi smile? When they are happening? I've developed this skill, don't think I was born with it..but Mom always says I saw through a dirty window because I was focused on the flower beyond. She also said the quote about the bread and hyacinth also describes me...

James Terry White (1845-1920)
The following poem, Not By Bread Alone, was written by White in 1907:

If thou of fortune be bereft,
And in thy store there be but two left
Two loaves-sell one, and with the dole
Buy hyacinths to feed thy soul

ANYHOW, that describes me to a T!

What is making me smile right now? We tivo'ed Celine Dion's Vegas Show 'Brand New Day'. WOW, I love being able to watch people...the entire show...talented people, who brought it all together. Doing what you love, making others smile, pretty good recipe, don't ya think?

The commission is coming along great...will post pics of it next week, Today was a gooder day in the studio. Here's hoping the issue with my blog template is fixed.

Here's double hoping I can make someone smile!

2 comments:

Theresa Rankin said...

You always make me smile...and because of that...I've passed along the "Brilliante Weblog" award to you, you can read more about it on my site. Enjoy.

VickiRossArt said...

WOW! thanks! Glad I have something of value to say...blogging helps me stay in focus. Now who am I going to nominate...hmmm...

can't wait to hear about the Schmid trip!

vickilou